Members of the station can sign up for classes in video production and become certified to use WYOU equipment such as cameras, editing equipment, and a 3-camera studio.
Become a member using one of three options:
1) You may come in to the station for an orientation and sign up in person. Cash or check accepted for membership.
2) Download a printable application and send completed form via US mail along with a check or money order payable to:
1202 Williamson St.
Madison, WI 53703
3) Fill out the Electronic form to the right and pay using paypal after form has been submitted
Types of Membership:
Equipment Membership: ($50/year)
Anyone may join WYOU as an Equipment Member and receive the following benefits:
1) enroll in video production classes (camera, editing, and studio classes)
2) enjoy the ability to rent the cameras, or use the studio, and production facilities (once certified)
3) receive our monthly program e-guide
4) vote for WYOU's Board of Directors
Organizational Membership: ($125/year non-profit, $250/year for-profit)
Any organization, including a local chapter of any state or national organization, is welcome to become a member of WYOU. Members of the organization can enroll in camera, editing, and studio training classes and submit productions for that organization. Anyone wishing to check out equipment from WYOU still needs to have an individual Equipment Membership.